Monday, August 9, 2010

girls night out, spring break style 2010!


Angela and I hit the town full blown party style tonight. It was exactly like MTV spring break! A wild time for sure! And by wild I meant windy. For a second I thought we were in Chicago.


It wouldn't be spring break without dudes in the mix and Angela & I were lucky to be approached by a couple of lookers who were in fact our exact age, NOT! We were invited to join them at the Hard Rock to which we kindly declined so while we could have gone out with these two foxy guys we decided it was best to get home alive. I would imagine if they weren't smokers we may have accepted their friendly offer...

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Cougar Pack! I think you should have tried to get some free drinks out of it.

Unknown said...

We're not cougars if it's old guys hitting on us.

Kim said...

Hilarious!!! Your husbands are so lucky that you two returned to them after such temptation! ;)

Unknown said...

The temptation level was off the charts!