Saturday, August 14, 2010

girls night out, only less wind and with Aaron

Angela and I managed another evening out on the town without the children however, with the shenanigans involved with our last girls night out we decided it was best to bring back up because who would mess with a dude that drinks Coca-Cola by the little pitcher full?
Intimidating, I know.



We decided it would be ok for Aaron to join us on our girls night out for the following reasons:
1. He is very feminine
2. He looks good in a dress
3. He drinks like a girl
4. He makes us laugh
5. His mean mug is sure to scare off the locals
6. He does the Michael Jackson windy shirt thing on command for me



So thanks Aaron for putting on your mean mug and keeping us safe from the locals. I'm glad you didn't mind us ignoring you so that we could have another fun girls night out!

AND special thanks to gigi for babysitting!

5 comments:

The Daily Squink said...

Thanks, Aaron! (does he know you posted that photo of him with his shirt undone?)

Yet another "Ebony and Ivory" photo of the two of us. I think we should go around singing it when you get back.

Jeff said...

You girls both have great smiles. Think about becoming smile models.

Unknown said...

1. Thanks Jeff!
2. Yes, I asked permission before I posted it however he doesn`t know that I spilled the beans about him looking good in a dress.

ssshhhh...

Emma said...

I Love it

Jen and Justin said...

that pic of Aaron is frame worthy for sure! like life-size