Wednesday, August 4, 2010

EnterTRAINment Junction & other shenanigans

First of all I need to apologize to Jackie who has been waiting forever for me to post these photos. Here they are, finally!
We had a very nice visit with the Vander Woude clan. We spent a few hours with Jackie & family and the other Browns at Entertrainment Junction which was a hit with all the children, not only the train obsessed boys, but the girls had a lot of fun too!
Later that evening Jackie (who deserved a much needed break after the chaos that consisted of chasing her children all over entertrainment junction) met a friend for dinner while the kids stayed at our house to play. We had a fabulous time! Lola and Brody really enjoyed spending a little QT while Mya tried to keep up with their shenanigans.

Some things I've figured out:
1. Having two little kids would be really hard work.
2. I'm glad we got Aaron "neutered".
3. It would be AWESOME to set up a mini entertrainment junction in our pole barn.
4. Lola's hair used to be so long.
5. Jackie owes me a tube of toothpaste.
6. It's shark week so I won't be tuning into the Discovery channel.

Photos here!


.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

OK, I laughed out LOUD at the toothpaste comment. What can I say - we have the same taste in our dental products and taking yours (thinking it was mine) was not why I stayed with you, but a nice souvenir in the end. :-) We had an absolute blast with you guys that weekend and Brody still asks if we can go to ‘Lola’s house’. We need to hook up more often! It was so much fun! Thanks for the awesome pictures!!

Rabes said...

I Love it