Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Dude turns 10!

Here's Ian turning half way to 20 and that's CRAZY because it seems like a year ago he was 2 1/2 (which was when I first met him).
So far all I can figure out about little boys is that they are interested in 2 things: game boys & Guitar Hero. I guess I can round that off to one thing... video games. Big surprise!
However in the last almost 3 years Ian has excelled in being the best big brother ever. He loves his little sister and even though she occasionally gets on his nerves he is very good to her. This 10 year old is beyond his years in math & reading and plays a mean game of basketball and is awesome on his skateboard!
Here's wishing the next 10 years treat you just as well as the first 10 Ian!!!!
We love you dude!

5 comments:

Emma said...

Hi
I Love it.

Lola's Grandma said...

and I still remember my first encounter with Ian. he was flirting with some "older" woman. My guess she was 4!

Katie said...

Happy b-day, Ian!
We recently found that video of Ian playing Rock Band at our house on expert!! Incredible!

Julie said...

Wow, Ian is 10! I'm glad he had a Happy Birthday! I remember watching Cats with him and he cuddled up to me ... such a sweet boy! We love you, Ian.

Lola's gigi said...

Happy Birthday Ian...we love you too!!!