Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lola knows Jack

As I walked past Lola's easel the other night I was taken aback by a chalk drawing. I looked at Aaron and he gave me a glance as if to say "I know, can you believe it"
I said "Lola what is this"
She said "It's Jack Skellington"
I pointed to what was clearly a mouth and asked her "what is this" she said "that's his mouth with sharp teeth". She then pointed out his eyes & nose (nostrils!) . I'm not one to brag but this is good! This little girl can draw and seems to really enjoy doing so! yay Lola!


6 comments:

Marty said...

Wow!! That's sooo good for a 2-year-old. I have a daughter
that age...I don't think drawing is her string suit yet, lol!

Lola's Grumpa said...

So, let me get this straight. Lola is a musician, a model, a child beauty, an artist, and she talks jibberish also. She is the bomb.

ooma said...

i have to agree with grumpa (much as it pains me - lol) - hopefully she'll get some of the talent in the family (it skipped me completely) - you guys have fun! LOVE!

Emma said...

Hi
I Love it.

Lola's gigi said...

She is quite a little dancer too

The Daily Squink said...

I'm so impressed! I could tell exactly what that was.