Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wee-Free Wednesday = big success!


The first Wednesday of the month is known to us girls as Wee-Free Wednesday. Wee-Free Wednesday is our official girls night out, free of the wee-ones. One of our girlfriends (who shall remain nameless) decided to change it up a bit and call it Wiener-Free Wednesday. Hey, whatever works for her.
This past Wednesday we went to The Melting Pot for fondue. Anytime I have a bowl of melted cheese in front of me I'm happy. Unfortunately they didn't have Velveeta on the menu so we had to order up some fancy cheddar.

What's not a big success is when I have to say goodbye to my daughter. As you can see below she is devastated that I am leaving for the night. Actually I'm lying. She is devastated that I am trying to get a photo taken with her. My once perfect baby loves to challenge me every chance she gets.... challenging Mommy is the greatest thing ever.


*not pictured in our wee-free photo: Ashley & Sheana

1 comment:

The Daily Squink said...

It's a good picture of you, though! Actually, I love that picture all the way around. It really captures the essence of Lola not wanting her picture taken.