Saturday, August 1, 2009

Jen might be pregnant and other stuff that revolves around food

Lola and I are having such a nice weekend making the rounds visiting family & friends. Since my visits to Toledo revolve around food we started out at Tony Packo's last night where Lola entertained the diners with her yoga moves and some dancing to 80's pop music. We got to see Sam who footed the bill for dinner which makes it extra awesome. Thanks Sam!
This afternoon we had a nice visit with the Bartlett & McGowan's where Lola got to meet her little cousin Cassidy.
Tonight we're having J&G's for dinner and tomorrow we are off to Tiger Bakery for lunch & stocking up on groceries to bring home.
More photos on my FB page.



3 comments:

ooma said...

oh shoot when i knew you were going to be up there, i never thought to give you money so that you could bring me some goodies too - my mouth is watering thinking about it ;) - have a great rest of the weekend and be safe LOVE

The Daily Squink said...

Thanks for the Tiger Bakery! I am so honored that you chose me to share your sampler platter with. And now I have a rockin' party in my mouth and sweat glands today.

The Daily Squink said...

(oh, and Jen looks super cute as a pregnant lady)