Wednesday, February 18, 2009

you guys think you are so cool

I've got three friends that have purchased mini-vans to accommodate for their expanding families. Well I've got news for you... I'm getting a conversion van! I'm selling the Vue and I'm getting something even bigger than your little mini-van! It's going to have curtains and tables and wide plush seats. I'm not stopping there either, it's going to have a beautiful portrait of me airbrushed on the side and it will have a name too, The Mommy Paparazzi. There will be plenty of room for Lola and I as well as the Jonas Brothers in the back. Jealous mini-van people? The only way you can top this is to drive around a motor home.

14 comments:

The Daily Squink said...

Sweet ride. I bet the gas mileage is great as well. You're right though - that thing is way better than our Odyssey. Great for abducting little kids.

Julie said...

Angela's comment is making me laugh out loud!!! This van reminds me of the one we took out west ... do you think it has an 8-track player?

Unknown said...

8 track player complete with the Grease AND Annie soundtrack!

Anonymous said...

ok, i think you've finally lost your pea-pickin' mind. but i do know where you can probably BORROW eight track tapes from (poppy) - not kidding!

Katie said...

Perfect for a road trip to Abilene! I mean, curtains?! You could enjoy a nap without the glare of the sun!

Lola's gigi said...

that van looks very familiar...does it have a CB radio???

Jennifer said...

Please tell me that your party van will have shag carpet. I'll buy you a bag of candy to pass out to those kids...

Lola's Grumpa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lola's Grumpa said...

One more thing, I hope you are not seriously going to by that thing.

Jeff said...

The only people who should be driving in vans like that are the A-team.

ann said...

I love the new van! I bet the kids think it is another house to play in. Do you have a ten car garage? Thats what i would need to get the van in and out.

Jackie said...

I'm one of the three new mini-van owners, and I'll have to admit I totally dig your new ride! It's super sweet and I'll let you borrow my car-top carrier and bike rack for it as well. Mac that Daddy out! Oh, and my parents do have a rockin' motor home that you can borrow if you'd like... Party on Wayne! P.S. - it was GRRREAT to see you today! (and Jen and Angela too!)

Marmie said...

Does it have the ambient lighting around the carpeted ceiling, too? I had a blue Astro that I still miss.

Jen and Justin said...

i can only imagine it will be hot pink, perhaps with some glitter mixed into that paint job too ;)