Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lola does as she is told...

...at school
Thanks to Jeff and his Jesus Phone I get pretty regular updates of what Lola is up to at school. He has been so good about sending me a photo of Lola in the mornings when he drops Rowan off and in the afternoons when he picks Rowan up. Yesterday Jeff & Angela brought Lydia with them to pick up Rowan. Miss Michelle told the kids "don't touch the baby" and as you can see in the photo above Lola is being a perfect little angel and doing exactly what Michelle says. Michelle must be so happy that she has Lola in her class. Rowan too. I'm pretty sure the entire staff thinks they are the best kids ever.

This morning when Rowan got to school he was greeted by a Princess. I'm sure he was very impressed.


Jeff, thanks so much for the updates! Keep the photos coming, they give me something to look forward too while I'm sitting at my desk waiting for Joe to go on another coffee run with me.

4 comments:

The Daily Squink said...

Ummm, Emilee, I think that is a WEDDING dress. And if it is, are we in trouble?

Unknown said...

I thought it was a princess dress! Never for a second did I think it was a wedding dress.

OK, wait a second, I'm putting this together. Lola was asking about Rowan this morning and when she got to school she asked Michelle about Rowan. Do you think she wants to MARRY Rowan!? By the looks of that photo Rowan is waiting right there for his bride.

Wow, I was on top of that one, took me all day and your comment but I got it.

Marmie said...

That one will look great when you start running the cavalcade of baby pictures by everyone at the rehearsal dinner.

Jen and Justin said...

my visitors are all gone & it's just m'wa in the sun now - time to play catch up :)

i love the stance she's got going on here with both hands on her hips

i'll call you soon!