Thursday, January 22, 2009

Uncle Jim, Christmas Hero!


The season of receiving gifts is over for most people but lucky for me I received the best gift ever this year when my Uncle Jim practically completed my series of Marilyn Monroe plates by giving me 8 of them! Talk about the gift that keeps on giving! I will proudly display them in my kitchen and look at them every day! I think they will look great next to my Department 56 Graceland. Or maybe next to the porcelain profile of Marilyn's face. Regardless of where I display them they will go fantastically with the rest of the kitschy items I already have on display.
THANK YOU JIM, these are awesome!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jim knew you would like it. He may have even blown the "limit" if he knew you would be this happy. Wait til I tell the guy who "finally" got them out of his basement how happy you are!