Friday, January 2, 2009

Partly Cloudy Florida: Day 6,Day 7 and part of Day 8

The girls are getting along!
Highlights of Day 6
*The girls discover 2 activities they can do together without fighting (thank you umbrella stroller and YGG)
*Ethan bakes a birthday cake for Chuck
*I fall asleep by 10pm

Highlights of Day 7
*The girls discover that they can both brush Sopie E at the same time without fighting (see first photo of the new year below)
*My BFF Jenny calls to wish me a Happy New Year and to tell me that she is pregnant!!! Yay Jenny and Justin!
*I eat 5 brownies
*We celebrate Chucks birthday!

Highlights so far today (Day 8)
*We go for a morning stroll (see video after all of the photos)


2 comments:

The Daily Squink said...

I think Rowan misses Lola – he keeps saying "More? Yo-ya?" We already went through every photo on the page.

Enjoy the warm weather while you can!

Jen and Justin said...

the cousin girls are gonna be the best of friends aren't they! your trip to florida sounded so nice - hopefully our paths will cross one year mid-feb :)