Sunday, January 4, 2009

Beach Day: our last day in sunny FL

We went to the beach today and aside from Lola finding a chewed up piece of gum in the sand and putting it in her mouth it wasn't all that terrible of a time. I'm not a fan of the beach unless I am staying at a resort directly on the beach then I like it. It's just too dirty and then having to get into the car and drive while feeling all yucky, I'm just not that into it, I would so much rather be at the pool. Unless, as already mentioned, I am staying on the beach then I love it. We head home tomorrow and we are pretty excited to see Aaron, Bruce, Ian and the kitties. Yay!!!

2 comments:

The Daily Squink said...

I would have to agree with you about the beach. I've always found it a little overrated. After you've sat there or walked along it for a little bit, it all starts to look the same. Maybe it's mostly the "idea" of being on the beach that makes you think, "I'm on vacation" that people respond to?

We're glad you're going to be back today!

Jeff said...

Nice ink Lola.