Tuesday, December 9, 2008

music to my ears

I wish many things for Lola like health and happiness. I wish that she grows into a strong (not manly strong) independent woman. I will do my best to raise her to appreciate everything that life has to offer and so far I think I'm doing an ok job because what she does appreciate is her Mothers singing voice. No one else appreciates that.

I do wish that Lola develops a better singing voice than I have. Aaron likes to tell me when I sing that "it's like angels came down from heaven and crapped in my ear" WHAT? Come on, it's not that bad. Anyway, Lola has a perfect little singing voice, something she got that didn't take after me.

6 comments:

The Daily Squink said...

Wow, she's actually singing along! That's pretty advanced.

Lola's gigi said...

She sings like an angel!!
Grandpa Chuck is practicing Christmas songs they can sing together.

Jackie said...

Love it! What an angel! Brody sings all the time too! Especially EEE IIII EEE III OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... Non-stop, 100 times a day! I've actually told the boy to ZIP it and put Old McDonald to bed for the night! ha ha

Katie said...

Now she just needs to have a recorder solo in the middle and she's set!

Jen and Justin said...

i'd have to say lola does sound better then her mommy, hee hee

Debbie said...

OOO HOLY CHRISTMAS TREE, THAT IS SOO AMAZING SHE IS SO SMART.