Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Yearbook Yourself

Aaron and I have had so much fun yearbooking the family tonight.
This is what I would have looked like if I graduated in 1994 (thankfully I graduated in 1992 so I didn't look anything like this!):
I know what you're thinking... pretty hot stuff. Maybe so but definitely not as hot as this: Aaron if he graduated in 1952. What a smokin hot hottie! He would have had all the chicks knocking on his door (begging him to do their homework so they could go out with the football star)

Ian would have been the coolest dude in his high school if he graduated in 1982. Wow! It's possible that this style will come back by the time he actually graduates making him look exactly like this photo!

Then there's our sweet little Lola. What a love. Poor thing. Class of 1954


I am including more yearbook photos because they are frickin hilarious! I hope you crack up as much as we are. Please leave a comment and let us know which year you think is Aaron's best.

Ian 1962

1974 (nice!)


Emilee 1966


1968 - pretty cute


Lola 1966

1968

1996


Aaron 1960

1964
1970 (someone showed up drunk on class picture day)
1976 (I think I had a crush on a boy that looked like this)
1988
class fatty - 1998

13 comments:

Julie said...

My stomach hurts ... this is sooo funny!

Katie said...

These are beyond words hilarious!!! Hahaaha! Lola's are hysterical.

Jackie said...

Emilee - I am crying I am laughing so hard! Those are so funny! Go check mine out on my blog too. Yours are hysterical!

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap, this is hilarious. OK, Aaron 1988 is making me sick to my stomach!

Rae said...

I LOVE 1966 Lola! And you were definitely a hottie in 1968! I need to do some of my daughter. :)

Kim said...

Ok, you don't even know me, but I'm a Mommy friend of Jackie & Rae's. Let me just tell you that I'm sitting here with tears running down my face becuase I'm laughing so hard right now! Those pictures are hilarious!! OMG!!! Keep 'em coming!!

Lola's Grandma said...

I'm partial to the '68 pics of Em and Lola. I could never get my hair to flip that well

Lola's Grandma said...

and I'm digging '70s Ian and Aaron. It brings back memories.
The one of Lola from the 50s creeps me out.....

The Daily Squink said...

I don't know what it is about Lola's photos - she looks like an alien or a mongoose or something. And at first, I thought Aaron's photos were actually Ryan Lemaire! I guess those two look more alike than I realized (and where did his chin go in 1976?). Emilee, all your photos look too perfect - any one of them could be a real shot. I think Ian 1962 looks the most like him to me ;) He looks pretty cute though - the girls better watch out!

Jen and Justin said...

these are hilariously sick!

Holli said...

That is the FUNNIEST thing I have ever seen!!! Lola - 96 how funny!! And Aaron in 88 so not funny I think I dated that guy! LOL!!
So funny - thanks for posting those!

Anonymous said...

I swear I have seen some of these pictures before. Emilee in 1966 looks just like a picture I have seen of Pam and Lola in 1996 looks just like a picture of you Em. Lola looks hysterical...love the fro Ian. Maureen

Debbie said...

oooo mmm ggg Naryan and I are crying wtf!!!! how did you do this?