Monday, September 1, 2008

We're home!


We arrived home at about 6:45 this evening. We wold have been home sooner but we stopped at the Pottery Barn and West Elm outlet store. I'm looking for an area rug for Lola's room. I found one I really liked but it smelled funny so now I'm on a mission to find it online.
Outlet stores, hummm...

Even though we miss Julie, Ed, Ethan & Celia we are happy to be home and we are so happy to see Runner! He is glad to have his family home too. He's sitting on the chair with me now.

Thanks Prima & family for a super fun time!!!!! See you all soon! We love you guys!

I hung up the circles mobile and I am so happy I bought it, it is a PERFECT addition to Lola's room!!! I love it!


Lola's view:

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love it!!!! It looks so good in Lola's room! We miss you too. Come back again soon!

Lola's gigi said...

Did you climb in Lola's crib and lay down to get that picture?
Glad you are home safely!!
I hope to get to Ohio as soon as these hurricanes quit threatening us!!

Jenny G said...

I love that mobile- that is something that she can keep in her room for a long time- it's not too child-like- it is perfect!