Saturday, September 20, 2008

mini party


We had some friends over last night for a stress free mini party. Aaron built a campfire for our guests. There was beer, food and a dead cat. Unfortunately the kitty didn't have a collar so we didn't know what to do but bury it. Being a cat lover this put a little bit of a damper on my evening.
The children (clueless about the cat) had a great time. Lola showed Rowan her new table and they sat down for a tea party. Later in the evening while at the campfire Rowan learned how to say Bruce! So cute!
Our mini party gave us a chance to hang out with Ryan and Katie before they head to Texas. Bummer. We will miss you guys and wish you the best!!! And since my work BFF is moving away I am now taking applications for a new work BFF and the only requirement is that he look exactly like this:
There are a few more photos from the mini party here.


Let me set the record straight:
It is purely a coincidence that my dog has the same name as Bruce Willis, I can assure you that we didn't name our Bruce after the above super tough and extremely hot Bruce. Aaron named our dog after the legendary Bruce Dickinson. Definitely another cool Bruce just not as foxy as Army Bruce Willis.

3 comments:

The Daily Squink said...

That is THE cutest photo of Lola and Rowan together!

Lola's gigi said...

I love the tea party picture too....so sweet

Holli said...

Good luck finding a new BFF that looks like that... if he shows up at work I am SO claiming him as my BFF!
LOL!
I'm sorry to hear that you lost another BFF!