Monday, August 25, 2008

Lola babysits Sam

We had Sam over for a couple of hours on Saturday night while his Mommy & Daddy went on a date. He was happy most of the time but did get a little bit fussy about 10 minutes before his parents picked him up. He's got quite a set of lungs and definitely cries louder than Lola ever did. I'm pretty sure he was simply reminding me that he was still over for a visit. Lola seemed ok with me holding Sam. She had her Daddy to take care of her while I took care of Sam. There is no way I could have done it if Aaron wasn't here. These kids are demanding.

Earlier in the day we went over to Max's house for a dip in the pool, it was SO NICE!!!
I've posted some photos from our day on Picasa. Check them out.


.

2 comments:

Lola's gigi said...

I'm sure Lola was a wonderful babysitter's helper.
Sam is darling, Max is a cutie too...

Jackie said...

Lola and Max crack me up! Man, I wish we were back there so Brody could have played too! I'm jealous! Sam is a doll! Don't say having two would have been too hard for just you to handle b/c you're scaring me for next summer when I'll have two little ones and Mike will be on the road! YIKES! Calgon, take me away!