Sunday, August 31, 2008

Baby impressed with food, not the chef

We had a wonderful dinner last night at the Japanese steak house. (I don't remember the name of the restaurant) Lola chowed down on soup (even ate the mushrooms, gross) rice and sesame chicken. She was more interested in shoveling in as much rice as she could then she was at the awesome chef cooking right in front of her.
After dinner we went shopping. I wanted to check out Pottery Barn Kids where Lola's bedding came from. I was looking for accessories for her room. I found plenty. Honestly I kept it pretty cool in there. We don't have a PBK by us and it's so much better being in the store vs. ordering on line. It's also easier to spend more money at the store... I wasn't really looking forward to going home tomorrow but now I can't wait to get into Lola's room and hang her mobile!

More photos here.




.

1 comment:

Lola's gigi said...

Tell my BFF I'll take him to our new Target.
Can't wait for Celia to get older so she can tell us why she likes to store food in her mouth.
Drive carefully tomorrow!!