Thursday, July 17, 2008

Social at the social

Today was the ice cream social at work and as you can see in the above photo everyone is having a freakin blast!!! Wahooo, party at the ice cream social! On the wall behind us you’ll see our heritage of leadership. Perhaps someday one of these ice cream junkies will be on that wall! I choose Ryan, anyone that puts this much whipped topping on his ice cream would make an excellent leader. (An important face is missing from this group social. That's because someone thinks ice cream socials are for girls.)

In shocking baby news Lola wears a color that’s not pink!


P.S. Why does my hair resemble a male pilgrim in the above photo?

6 comments:

The Daily Squink said...

Emilee, I think it's time we got our hair cut again. I'm looking a little shaggy myself.

Lola looks ... weird in red. No really, it's like your camera was on the wrong setting or something. But that is a seriously cute dress, nonetheless.

Jeff said...

I stand by my statement about the manliness of ice cream socials.

Plus, I had just eaten a bucket of fried rice.

Anonymous said...

I was going to guess that the missing face might be related to Rowan....

Marmie said...

Red is my favorite color. I think it looks quite cute. And....ice cream rules!!!!!

Julie said...

Your hair is looking a little pilgrimish! Lola looks great in red! She can pull off any color.

Holli said...

MAN! I'm missing all the summer fun at work!
I LOVE the ice cream socials!
I love Miss Lola in red!