Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Miracle!


Today was a lovely Mother's Day! Not the rainy day but the company of Lola & Aaron. They let me sleep in until 10am!!! Wow! When I woke up they made French toast & bacon for breakfast and they even cleaned up! About the time I was ready to start my day they were ready for a morning nap which they took.
After nap time we headed for Build a Bear where Lola picked out a cute bear and a couple of little friends for her bear.
When we got back home the Mother's Day Miracle happened, Lola took her first steps! 4 max! Yay Lola! She's very wobbly on those little feet of hers.
In the below video she shows off her new skill but only a couple of steps. Daddy has to coax her with apple juice. yummm... apple juice.


Click here to see more exciting photos from today's Mother's Day!

And Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms that check up on LOLApalooza!
xoxo Lola & family

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good going Lola!!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY Em
Love, GiGi

Anonymous said...

YEAH LOLA!!!!

Anonymous said...

WE ARE SO HAPPY YOU ARE WALKING!
LOVE, EMMA AND GRACE

The Daily Squink said...

Congratulations, Lola!

And I don't want to toot my own horn, but Emilee, didn't I SAY at least three times this week that Lola was getting ready to walk? Yeah. Obviously this whole walking experience is due to me and my amazing powers of observation. You can thank me next time you see me. You're welcome.

Anonymous said...

congrats lola!!!!!! and nice going Angela ;)