Thursday, April 24, 2008

Beanie Babies are frikin AWESOME!


Back in the 1990's my Mom and I thought it would be a great idea to collect every single Beanie Baby that the TY corporation came out with and thank God we did! I filled Lola's cradle up with these fantastic little purchases and every morning when I am getting dressed I dig a Beanie Baby hole and put her right on in there. She reaches in and never grabs the same one twice.
See Chuck, at 7 bucks a pop they have finally come in really handy! You used to wonder why we (and when I say we I mean Mom) were buying Sylvania out of Beanie Babies... we were thinking ahead. You've got a couple of smart girls on your hands!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Incredible ... what a wise investment. Lola would have really missed out on a fun childhood memory if you and your Mom had not thought ahead! Plus, what great keepsakes to hand down through the years!

Jen and Justin said...

hmmmm....where are the 20-some i bought??? nothing of course compared to the FIVE HUNDRED you have, ha! you and peg sure were on a mission back then weren't you!! and it appears that lola sure appreciates it