Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Rainy Sick Day

I'm home today with Lola and her pink eye that's not pink. She's doing just fine and acting totally normal (as you will see in the video below). Since she's had two doses of her antibiotic she'll be clear to go back to school tomorrow.
I'm also home with a flooded basement. It's been raining for 2 days now and I'm not talking about a drizzle, it's non stop rain! Aaron's got a pump down there now. Unfortunately our furnace & hot water heater have been sitting in over a foot of water so hopefully once dry they will work again. I'm not totally freaking out about the basement yet, I feel pretty good that things will be back to normal soon, I hope!!! I could complain about it and let it bring me down but I feel pretty fortunate that I have this perfect baby girl to spend all of my time with! She quickly helps me snap out of any down mood I'm in.


UPDATE (8:41pm): Aaron has the basement under control & everything is working! Yay Aaron!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I hate to say it, but she DOES look older! She's so cute. Hopefully one day we can babysit her and Rowan without massive freak-outs!

Julie said...

We are cracking up! Look at her go!!! Love, Pam, Julie & Ethan ... too bad Celia is in bed. I'll have to show her tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest video I have ever seen! Although, I do get motion sickness just from watching it.

The Daily Squink said...

I think she's about to bounce herself right out of that thing. That girl has some major jimmy-legs.