Monday, March 3, 2008

I will eat green eggs and ham I will eat them Lola I am

Lola’s classroom honored Dr. Seuss’s Birthday today by eating green eggs and ham for their 2pm snack. Of course I wouldn’t miss such an event and was there to take photos! Unlike her Mother, Lola loves eggs. I watched in complete disgust as my sweet, precious baby girl shoveled in two servings. She would have had more but thank goodness Miss Becky threw out the rest! I’m not sure what to expect in her diaper this evening, I can only imagine it will smell like eggs….. I hope she saves it for school tomorrow!


2 comments:

The Daily Squink said...

Nice side pony, Lola!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lola, it's me Brody. Just in case you were wondering, my poop hasn't been green just yet. Although, I didn't eat as many eggs as you did. ha ha - I'll see you tomorrow at school! Maybe we can play blocks together or something...