Thursday, March 13, 2008

faker!

Lola appeared to be having her own pity party this afternoon. I said "Lola, what's the matter with the baby girl?" and she looked up at me as if to say:

"Psych Mommy, I was faking!"
What won't these babies do for attention?
I had to post these photo because she looks like such a big girl to me today! It's like she changed overnight!

In other recent developments she is cruising all over the place while holding on to furniture but today she surprised us all while using her baby walker, check it out...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

was it because you cut her play-date short?? she looks so big cause she's standing by a chair like she knows what she's doing and i'm so glad you got to see her walk with her little cruiser - i enjoyed last night so much - kisses to everyone LOVE!! ooma

Anonymous said...

i love how she fakes!!!! faker.. she looks amazing like always.good job mommy

lv deb

The Daily Squink said...

You have a budding walker on your hands! I am going to take total credit and say it's because she saw Rowan walking on Thursday. Not because she's ready for the next stage of development or anything. ;)

Yay, Lola!

Holli said...

OMG! She's a big girl - in her cutest ever big girl clothes! She is so stinking cute. I love the face down in the arms picture - ooo girl she was playin' you!