Saturday, March 22, 2008

Baby keeping it real... real tidy!


Lola and I were working on our Easter dinner dessert this afternoon. I made the dessert (eclair cake, thanks Maureen for the recipe) and Lola licked the spatula. (no worries, there are no raw eggs in this batter) She managed to get the batter off of the spatula but got it all over herself. Good thing we have our Easter guest Lily here to help keep Lola & the floor clean!

Lily will eat things off the floor that Bruce won't touch, for instance, peas, corn, carrots, cat hair & paper. Pretty nice for me, I won't have to get the sweeper out tonight! Lola must have picked up on this since she decided to toss all of her veggies on the floor.
Dad: this is what I was dealing with while we were on the phone today!

2 comments:

The Daily Squink said...

We really missed having Lily around while we were on vacation. Mostly because the crumbs on the floor had to be picked up by hand, unless we wanted Finn and Rowan to get them.

Jen and Justin said...

lola's food mess kind of reminds me of myself when i go out to eat! i am always leaving a mess of crumbs and food on the nice linen tablecloths.