Sunday, February 3, 2008

Play Date at Lola's

Lola hosted her first play date this morning. She had herself all worked up prior to her guests arriving because she didn't know what to wear! I reminded her that she had the cowgirl dress from Brody's Mom and that I thought today was the perfect occasion to wear it.
Lola's best friends Brody, Max & Rowan came over for a couple of hours. They all loved the train that Brody brought over to share!
4 babies = 4 Mom's with cameras which means there were more flashes going off then the paparazzi following Britney Spears!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lola,
I had so much fun at your house today! Thanks for letting me come play! I'm so glad I met Rowan and Max b/c you talk about them all the time at school. Your mom did a great job as the Hostess with the Mostess and Bruce was a super cool dog! See you tomorrow at school! Your friend, Brody

The Daily Squink said...

Great photos and video. Thanks for having us over, it was a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

What a cute bunch of babies...
Lola is a lucky girl to have such a great group of friends

Holli said...

Oh my gosh - you totally win mom of the year award! You are so stinkin' cute!
They look like they had a blast!

Nav said...

Wow, where has the past week gone! Max and I had SUCH a great time at Lola's and cant wait to have you all over for a playdate soon.

P.S. Assuming Max's ear infection goes away and he eats/sleeps again...yes, its baaaack.