Saturday, January 19, 2008

Pitt Bull thinks he might be a cat

I can see where it must be terribly confusing for Bruce, he does live with three cats that easily fit on laps, he's not sure why he can't do the same thing. Of course I don't mind him on my lap, but we worry about the company... Thank goodness Greg appears to be comfortable sharing an old antique chair with Bruce!

Lola doesn't mind sharing space with Bruce either. Just this afternoon she was mesmerized by an Elmo video while Bruce made himself comfy next to her.

2 comments:

Julie said...

We have an upset girl here ... I have to type super fast so we can get back to Lola's video. Celia is pretty ticked off that I didn't play the video for a sixth time! She gets especially excited when Bruce comes into the picture! I love when Lola's eyes dart away from the screen for a split second ... so funny! Ok, the girl is beside herself so we're heading back to the main page to watch the video again!!

Anonymous said...

She is just so cute, and very into her video...
Give her a kiss for us
Love, GiGi & Grandpa Jacobs