Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Lola vs. Warhol (and other stuff)

Most of you are aware that I am a huge Warhol fan but most recently I have brushed aside Warhol for the most wonderful piece of art I have seen yet! The piece above was created especially for Aaron and I as a Christmas gift from Lola, her teachers presented this to me the day before break. I was at a loss for words! This baby continues to impress me daily - she is so awesome!!!!!
A message to my designer friends (you know who you are Amy, Angela and Crystal) Watch Out .... there's a new artist on the horizon!

On Saturday we visited with Aaron's family for a holiday gathering. The kids had so much fun opening their Christmas gifts! Emma was so excited about her cheerleader outfit and pom poms from Lola & Ian (too bad the photo didn't turn out or it would be posted).

In other baby updates Lola continues to eat anything but baby food. I can trick her by feeding her Gerber Graduates, she thinks this is real food! This photo shows Lola trying to figure out what this lil cruncher is all about.... after a few bites she was totally into them! These are her new favorite snacks. She prefers mild cheddar.

And finally... today I got Lola ready for her first day back to school after the holiday break. She looked absolutely darling in her pink dress, white tights and pink boots. When I picked her up this afternoon she was in her backup outfit.... how do I go a week having her at home in her lazy clothes and the first day I put her in a darling pink dress she has a major blowout at school? Good thing I take a photo of her every morning before school. She does look pretty cute!

3 comments:

The Daily Squink said...

PRETTY cute? I'd say DAMN cute! Maybe babies are like dogs – they don't want to smell TOO clean, so they have to dirty themselves up a little right after you get them all nice and clean.

Mel said...

The keep sake things are the BEST!!
Lola you are too CUTE, your Mom and Dad better watch out with those nice lIPS and big gorgeous EYES of yours :)

Anonymous said...

She looks likes a little angel.