Tuesday, January 29, 2008

First Accident Report on File!




I went to Lola's school today for the monthly Parent Advisory Board meeting but before the meeting started I stopped by Lola's classroom to check in. I was surprised to find our first accident report waiting for my signature!! Apparently Miss Lola bonked her head on the wall. She did have a little pink bump above her eye thank goodness it was no big deal. It was probably better for both Lola and I that I wasn't present when this incident happened. She recovered just fine!
I asked the teacher for a copy of the accident report. She appeared to be worried when I asked for this! I assured her that everything was fine and I only wanted a copy for her baby book! (and the blog)





Here's a GREAT video of Lola getting around just fine without actually crawling!
This cracks me up so bad!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it appears that little lady will go just about anywhere to get to those keys - look out, she's going to want her license before long ;) - too darn cute! kisses for everyone!

The Daily Squink said...

I just played this over and over for Rowan – he loves seeing his friend on the computer!

I love how she starts laughing when you do. "Yeah, Mommy, I'm hilarious!"

Also, do you sometimes talk to Lola kind of a dog? We do that with Rowan all the time.

Anonymous said...

It all starts...she wants keys to a car to see her boyfriend. I'll gladly help Aaron intimidate some of the dirt bags if you want.

Anonymous said...

they must have been worried we'd all see you guys on Judge Judy next month!