Thursday, December 13, 2007

Another Santa, a flu shot and 2 teeth!


Brody invited me to his Mom's Christmas party at her work today, this was our first social outing together! I was so excited when I heard that Santa was going to be there I just had to wear my special Christmas dress! Mom said I would be in big trouble if I puked on it, she says it's dry clean only, whatever that means.
I like this guy they call Santa! I'm sure he liked me as well, I caught him laughing a few times as I would do my happy fun dance!

I had to go to the doctor today for the second half of my flu shot. That wasn't fun.
Mom put me on the baby scale and I've gained a couple of pounds since my last visit! I weigh 15 lbs 14 oz! This must be good since Mom was freaking out!! She said "Oh Lola, my little chunky monkey, I'm so proud of you!"

Next week is my first ever Christmas, I was told to ask for something good so I've asked for my TWO front teeth and they have arrived!!! That's right, TWO TEETH!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm glad you got your two front teeth for Christmas, Lola!
You look great with Santa. Your cousin, Celia, will have nothing to do with him! Maybe you can tell her he's not so bad!