Wednesday, October 17, 2007

An afternoon with the Ladies Man

Rowan and I went to a very nice park on Monday and enjoyed a beautiful fall day! It was quite romantic as we both fell asleep while our Mom's walked the trail. After our nap we had to pose for another photo shoot (will we ever escape that?). Rowan showed me his new skill, he's sitting up! He said "Hey Lola look at me, I can sit up! I'm the Ladies Man!" I'm like "Whatever Rowan, you think your a Ladies Man but I know your heart belongs to me!"

Then he did it...

he leaned in for a kiss!



Being the shy girl I am I tried to ignore this very forward move and I acted like I was really into the leaves.



I wasn't as impressed with his kissing skills as I was with his awesome sitting up skills! What a hottie! ssshhh....

6 comments:

Jeff said...

That's my boy!

The Daily Squink said...

Lola is just the epitome of the distant, coy heroine in this love story, isn't she? Look at her looking away and trying her darnedest to seem uninterested and not smile back at Rowan. All the while, he is oblivious to her cold shoulder and happily barrels on forward with a kiss!

What are we going to do with these two?

Julie said...

What does Aaron have to say about this?! His baby girl being kissed already!

Anonymous said...

That story is exactly like my first date with Melissa...except she was all over me (you know, because I'm Handsome Joe)

pete/amy/liam said...

Lola is so high fashion! I love the converse.

She better hold out for Liam...he's awaiting her visit to the East Coast. He will show her what a real man is all about...

Ashley O said...

How cute!

LOVE the pink chucks!